2017-2018 Competition Date and Location
A live competition will be held on Sunday, December 3, 2017 at:
Carroll Rehearsal Studios
625 West 55th Street - 6th Floor
New York, NY 10019
- The original score should be provided for the jury on the day of the competition.
- All contestants must wear formal attire. It is the responsibility of the music teacher to inform his or her students that wearing jeans, leggings, sneakers, or boots is not allowed.
- VIVO International Music Competition does not provide accompanists during the competition. Competitors are required to bring their own accompanist.
- YouTube submission: If a participant is unable to attend a live competition, (s)he can email a YouTube link (a clickable URL) to firstname.lastname@example.org. A copy of the original score still needs to be provided by email or by mail (please see below for the mailing address). The competitor’s name and the audition repertoire should be clearly indicated.
VIVO International Music Competition
650 E Palisade Avenue, #A
P.O. Box 992
Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
- Competition recordings need not be of a professional quality, but the recording must be free of background noise and an appropriate balance between solos and accompaniment is necessary. The applicant’s face and hands must be clearly visible throughout the video. The recording must be original (not edited). Post-production handling that affects the acoustic quality of the recording (such as bias, equalization and noise reduction) is permitted but must be notified.
- All information contained in this document is correct at the time of publication. However, the VIVO International Music Competition reserves the right to make any changes if circumstances dictate.