2017 - 2018 Competition Application
Online Application will be available starting September 15, 2017
- All applications must be completed and submitted through the online system at VIVOmusic.org. Contact information is also available at the website.
- Applications must be received by 11:59 p.m. EST/GMT-5 on November 20, 2017. No late applications will be accepted.
- All applicants must submit nonrefundable payments of application fees, payable through the online application system at VIVOmusic.org. The application fee for each division is as followed:
Solo performer: $100 per each applicant
Duo group: $180 per group
Trio group: $240 per group
Quartet or more: $70 per member
- A confirmation notice will be emailed to each applicant (or the representative of the ensemble group) upon receipt of the completed online application. Be advised that applications are not allowed to submit until all information is complete.
- All submitted applications will be reviewed by the executive committee and treated as confidential. VIVO International Music Competition reserves the right to request additional information from or about an applicant or an ensemble group.
- VIVO International Music Competition is NOT responsible for any application that was not received.
September 15, 2017 Opening of online applications
November 20, 2017 Applications due
December 3, 2017 Live competition
January 7, 2018 Winners’ Concert